WE HAVE LOWERED OUR RATES IN 2017!
Please contact us for more info.
First year races with BMRC get 10% off all timing services!
Race Timing Options:
- MYLAPS BIBTAG Chip timing methods are available for all races.(USED BY THE BOSTON AND CHICAGO MARATHONS) ABOUT MYLAPS BIBCHIP
- Electronically timed race with pull tags (small 1st/2nd year races under 200 runners).
See what other timing companies offer and see if they match what we offer below.
Race Management Services
- Meet or conduct a phone conference with BMRC staff to consult over event details, including the race course (if needed).
- Develop a race application, set up online registration, and publish your individual race website.
- Online Registration hosted by BMRC through runsignup.com; here are the advantages:
- Race director has direct access to all registration data with unique log in.
- Donation feature with the option of setting up personalized team fundraising pages
- Many of our events have raised up to 60% additional revenue from this donation feature; here is a sample from one of our spring races:
- Online registration only closes when the race goes off, even when hosting a packet pickup. Don’t miss out on those last minute registrations!
- For more details please visit: https://runsignup.com/Services/Race-Directors
- Promote the event through our website and gain exposure for your event at other BMRC timed events.
- Use the two Bryn Mawr Running Co, Media, or Emmaus Run Inn locations as your pre-race packet pickup headquarters. Take the stress off of race day volunteers!
- Provide bib numbers and safety pins for preregistered and day of registration.
- Data entry of preregistered runners printed and labeled on each complimentary BMRC bib number.
- Race day data entry.
- NEW: Race Day Kiosks, Check in Phone App.
- With race day kiosks, there is no need for paper applications race day. Paper can blow away or get wet. There is also the challenge of translating messy handwriting to get runner info and contact info.
- We will provide the registration kiosks (Chromebooks/Tables). We’ll bring as many as necessary usually 2-4 for most races. We provide the WIFI. We’ll train your volunteers on how it all works.
- Race director provides adequate shelter from the rain and sun for the computers. Volunteers need to have a smart phone that can download a check in app.
- Race course design, including mile marks and directional arrows (only upon request)
- Training of registration volunteers and race marshals.
- Set up finish chute with large display clock. (mile mark clocks available for an additional charge)
- Amplified announcements and music upon request.
- Chip time races- results displayed instantly at the finish on a large flat screen monitor.
- Electronic Pull tag timing- preliminary and final results printed within a timely manner- (for example 10 minutes after last finishers, not 2-3 days later like other timing companies).
- Clickable results that can be shared through social media and printable finisher certificates.
- VIDEO Results synced with our clickable results:
- Electronic files of race results emailed to race director and all participants before we leave the race site.
- Results posted on brynmawracing.com during the race and complete results immediately after the last finisher ON SITE!
- Race plugs and start of race pictures on BMRC Facebook and Twitter (only upon request).
- Detailed Pre and Post-race report giving constructive feedback for future races.
We offer a Race Marketing Packages with the goal of growing your race! Some of these services include:
- Race listing on local running club/store and event websites (>35 sites).
- Provide a cover letter template and contact information for all local running stores within a 20 mile radius of Philadelphia and Allentown area.
- Race director will send out letters and race applications/postcards to each store to be displayed.
- Email blast to >over 18,000 local runners, about 1 month out from race date or at the discretion of the race director.
- Promotion of your race on BMRC’s Facebook and Twitter Page.
- Suggest other ‘grassroots’ strategies that have historically worked to get people to your event.
- Bimonthly email from BMRC on race strategies and how to videos.
- Photography -BMRC can arrange to have a photographer at your race! Pictures of prerace, start of race, the race itself, race finish and post race festivities. All pictures will be posted to runsignup.com within 2-3 day of race date. Using Google Vision, any participants whose bib number are recognized will be automatically tagged.
- T-shirts- -Let Bryn Mawr Racing’s buying power work for you. Because we help manage over 150 events a year, we have some great suppliers that not only produce an amazing product, but also give us their best prices. We can provide you with the best: T-shirts (including technical shirts) and other custom apparel. Let us know how many shirts or other apparel are need and of what fabric and we’ll get you a quote.
- Sound System Rental- Portable Bluetooth Speaker PA system with microphone, AM/FM Radio
- Inflatable Arch Rental- Provide your runners with a finish/start line experience they will remember.
For a breakdown of all services and rates please CONTACT US