WE HAVE LOWERED OUR RATES IN 2017!
Please contact us for more info.
Race Timing Options:
- MYLAPS BIBTAG Chip timing methods are available for all races.(USED BY THE BOSTON AND CHICAGO MARATHONS) ABOUT MYLAPS BIBCHIP
- Electronically timed race with pull tags (small 1st/2nd year races).
See what other timing companies offer and see if they match what we offer below.
Race Management Services
- Meet or conduct a phone conference with BMRC staff to consult over event details, including the race course (if needed).
- Develop a race application, set up online registration, and publish your individual race website.
- Online Registration hosted by BMRC through runsignup.com; here are the advantages:
- Race director has direct access to all registration data with unique log in.
- Donation feature with the option of setting up personalized team fundraising pages
- Many of our events have raised up to 60% additional revenue from this donation feature; here is a sample from one of our spring races:
- Keep online registration open later, even when hosting a packet pickup. Don’t miss out on those last minute registrations!
- For more details please visit: https://runsignup.com/Services/Race-Directors
- Promote the event through our website and gain exposure for your event at other BMRC timed events.
- Use the two Bryn Mawr Running Co, Media, or Emmaus and Nazareth Run Inn locations as your pre-race packet pickup headquarters. Take the stress off of race day volunteers!
- Provide bib numbers and safety pins for preregistered and day of registration.
- Data entry of preregistered runners printed and labeled on each complimentary BMRC bib number.
- Race day data entry.
- NEW: Race Day Kiosks, Check in Phone App.
- Race course design, including mile marks and directional arrows (only upon request)
- Training of registration volunteers and race marshals.
- Set up finish chute with large display clock. (mile mark clocks available for an additional charge)
- Amplified announcements and music upon request.
- Chip time races- results displayed instantly at the finish on a large flat screen monitor.
- Electronic Pull tag timing- preliminary and final results printed within a timely manner- (for example 10 minutes after last finishers, not 2-3 days later like other timing companies).
- Clickable results that can be shared through social media and printable finisher certificates.
- VIDEO Results synced with our clickable results:
- Electronic files of race results emailed to race director and all participants before we leave the race site.
- Results posted on brynmawracing.com immediately after the last finisher ON SITE!
- Race plugs and start of race pictures on BMRC Facebook and Twitter (only upon request).
- Pre and Post-race report giving constructive feedback for future races.
We offer a Race Marketing Packages with the goal of growing your race! Some of these services include:
- Race listing on local running club/store and event websites (>35 sites).
- Provide a cover letter template and contact information for all local running stores within a 20 mile radius of Philadelphia and Allentown area.
- Race director will send out letters and race applications/postcards to each store to be displayed.
- Email blast to >over 18,000 local runners, about 1 month out from race date or at the discretion of the race director.
- Promotion of your race on BMRC’s Facebook and Twitter Page.
- Suggest other ‘grassroots’ strategies that have historically worked to get people to your event.
- Bimonthly email from BMRC on race strategies and how to videos.
- Photographer- BMRC will be partnering with Dan Burke Photography. We can arrange to have a photographer to take pictures from start to finish and post online and shared via email on the same day.
3. Sound System Rental- Portable Bluetooth Speaker PA system with microphone, AM/FM Radio
4. Inflatable Arch Rental- Provide your runners with a finish/start line experience they will remember.
For a breakdown of all services and rates please CONTACT US